[Spacewalk-list] Package Installation: Schedule Time not working

Sreejith P G sreejith.512 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 14:21:25 UTC 2017

Team,
         I am trying to install a package on my client from spacwalk server
using osa-dispatcher and getting below expected check in time and I am not
able to schedule package installation with any scheduled time of my choice.
Is there any way that I can change it to my choice?

 Confirm Package Install
System last check-in: 7/3/17 9:52:09 PM AWST (0 days 0 hours 4 minutes ago)
Current Spacewalk time: 7/3/17 9:56:10 PM AWST
Expected check-in time: 7/3/17 11:52:09 PM AWST (0 days 1 hour 55 minutes
from now)

Sreejith P G