[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-usix broke my system

Morten Middelthon mm at lastfriday.com
Tue Jul 4 05:54:37 UTC 2017

But I'm not subscribed to any such channel:

# yum repolist
Loaded plugins: product-id, rhnplugin, search-disabled-repos, security,
versionlock
This system is receiving updates from RHN Classic or Red Hat Satellite.
repo id
             repo name
                                         status
jb-eap-6-for-rhel-6-server-rpms
             RHEL 6.x x86_64 JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
                                            402
jpackage-generic
              JPackage generic for Spacewalk
                                           2,659
rhel-6-server-rh-common-rpms
              RHEL 6.x x86_64 Common packages
                                            128
rhel-6-server-rhev-agent-rpms
             RHEL 6.x x86_64 RHEV Agents
                                             17
rhel-6-server-rhn-tools-rpms
              RHEL 6.x x86_64 RHN Tools
                                            211
rhel-6-server-supplementary-rpms
              RHEL 6.x x86_64 supplementary packages
                                             712
rhel-6-server-thirdparty-oracle-java-rpms
             RHEL 6.x x86_64 Oracle Java packages
                                           431
rhel-6-spacewalk
              RHEL 6.x x86_64 Spacewalk
                                            115
rhel6-epel
              RHEL 6.x x86_64 EPEL
                                          22,394
rhel6-local-x86_64
              RHEL 6.x x86_64 Local packages
                                             151
rhel6-optional-x86_64
             RHEL 6.x x86_64 Optional packages
                                          8,398
rhel6-updates-x86_64
              RHEL 6.x x86_64 Updates
                                         15,291

# rpm -qi spacewalk-repo-2.6-0.el6.noarch
Name        : spacewalk-repo               Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 2.6                               Vendor: Koji
Release     : 0.el6                         Build Date: Mon 14 Nov 2016
03:37:41 PM CET
Install Date: Fri 31 Mar 2017 10:18:50 AM CEST      Build Host:
ip-10-245-166-95
Group       : System Environment/Base       Source RPM:
spacewalk-repo-2.6-0.el6.src.rpm
Size        : 558                              License: GPLv2
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Tue 22 Nov 2016 01:58:22 PM CET, Key ID
dcc981cdb8002de1
Packager    : Koji
URL         : https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk
Summary     : Spacewalk packages yum repository configuration
Description :
This package contains the Spacewalk repository configuration for yum.