[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.1 | Removing Users ilsted inAdmin>Users

Francis Lee Mondia endace.francis.mondia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 21:05:46 UTC 2017

Hi William,

Thanks for the reply. No, didn't work. I can add/remove Spacewalk Admin
access for users but can't remove users from this page.

Oddly enough, the username is of the form admin at org1 and admin at org2, etc.
For other users, I could just click on the username but I can't for some
reason for these users.

Kind regards,
Francis