[Spacewalk-list] Oracle Linux

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Thu Jul 20 13:59:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

> On 20 Jul 2017, at 3:32 pm, Rene Paquin <rpaquin at wlu.ca> wrote:
>
> Wondering if Spacewalk supports Oracle Linux 6 and 7 which are Redhat variants.

Yes, it does. In fact, Oracle provides its own build of Spacewalk, has extensive Spacewalk documentation and has even integrated Spacewalk with the Unbreakable Linux Network for syncing purposes. You don't need to run our build to support Oracle Linux though; it works just fine with the upstream build.

Further if you have Oracle Linux support, it includes Spacewalk support too. :)

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496