[Spacewalk-list] Error code: HTTP response: 400 via SW Proxy server

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Mon Jul 31 14:55:20 UTC 2017

Thank you Michael.  That worked.

Daryl

________________________________
From: spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com <spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com> on behalf of Michael Calmer <mc at suse.de>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 9:18 AM
To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] Error code: HTTP response: 400 via SW Proxy server

Hi

you need an up-to-date libzypp to fix this problem or you put apache in an
"unsafe" mode. AFAIK spacewalk has this option already set for the server but
maybe not for the proxy.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/master/backend/apache-conf/aa-spacewalk-server.conf

Maybe you just need to define "_RH_HAS_HTTPPROTOCOLOPTIONS" somehow.

--
Regards

        Michael Calmer

Michael Calmer
SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
T: +49 (0) 911 74053 0
F: +49 (0) 911 74053575  - e-mail: Michael.Calmer at suse.com