[Spacewalk-list] More Spacewalk 26 Certificate Problems....can't get 3rd party cert to work with osa-dispatcher and jabber

Eric ericb at enrsystems.com
Wed Jun 7 18:47:27 UTC 2017

Hmmm.  By chance do you actively use osad on the clients?  I know a lot of
Spacewalk/Satellite server users do not use this.........

If you don't actually use it, what happens if you restart the osa-dispatcher
service on Spacewalk?

I can't imagine it's another issue........as it works absolutely just fine
until I install the 3rd party Certs.