[Spacewalk-list] More Spacewalk 26 Certificate Problems....can't get 3rd party cert to work with osa-dispatcher and jabber

Eric ericb at enrsystems.com
Wed Jun 7 21:35:52 UTC 2017

Avi,

Still not working.  I followed the Oracle document for 2.6
(https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E52668_01/E85212/html/sw22-replace-cert.html)
exactly...........and still get the same exact error.

In your blog, you have this:

# cd /root/ssl-build/<hostname>/
# mv server.crt server.crt.self-signed
# mv server.key server.key.self-signed
# ln -s /etc/letsencrypt/live/<fqdn>/fullchain.pem server.crt
# ln -s /etc/letsencrypt/live/<fqdn>/privkey.pem server.key

Neither the Oracle doc nor the Redhat doc makes ANY mention of the server.key
file.

I'm really at a loss with this.  In literally days of searching for
information on this.....I cannot find a single instance of somebody actually
successfully getting osa-dispatcher and jabber running after moving to a CA
signed certificate, just tons of posts with the same errors I'm getting asking
for help...but I cannot find any resolution....it seems that everybody has
given up and just stayed with self signed certs.