[Spacewalk-list] Error during errata installation on SLES 11 SP4

Mattera, Rosario rosario.mattera at accenture.com
Thu Jun 15 16:34:32 UTC 2017

Hi,
Errata installation on SLES machines doesn't work due to a certificate error. Even if the hosts are correctly registered I receive the below error

Error code: Unrecognized error Error message: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed Repository 'SLES11 SP4 Updates (x86_64)' is invalid. [|] Valid metadata not found at specified URL(s) Please check if the URIs defined for this repository are pointing to a valid repository.

Firing a c_rehash /etc/ssl/certs command on the host, then the next errata installation works well. How can it be possible?

Regards,
Rosario