[Spacewalk-list] Maintaining JabberD/PostgreSQL

Ree, Jan-Albert van J.A.v.Ree at marin.nl
Fri Jun 23 07:04:22 UTC 2017

I run the following line from the psql user cron every night to clean up the database

psql -d jabberd2 -c "VACUUM FULL ANALYZE VERBOSE" >> /var/log/rhn/spacewalk-database-maintenance.txt 2>&1

This seems to work for me, even the check_mk postgresql check doesn't complain about table bloat any more.
--
Jan-Albert

Jan-Albert van Ree  | Linux System Administrator | MARIN Support Group
MARIN | T +31 317 49 35 48 | mailto:J.A.v.Ree at marin.nl | http://www.marin.nl