[Spacewalk-list] Proxy Provisioning Entitlement missing in v2.6

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Tue Jun 27 20:02:53 UTC 2017

Hmmm......not sure what you mean by that.

When I first stood up the proxy a year or so ago, I had to specifically enable the provisioning entitlement in the SW server to be a proxy server.  Granted I was on an older version of SW, but installation instructions still call for an provisioning entitlement.

[cid:90c62485-4b7a-463c-8027-c86d59c4ce3d]

Since I don't need a specific provisioning entitlement when I register the proxy server to the SW server, the clients that register via the proxy should be able to communicate with no issues, correct?  Since they are not communicating,  I need to find another reason for the clients not connecting, correct?

Thanks

Daryl