[Spacewalk-list] Proxy Provisioning Entitlement missing in v2.6

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Tue Jun 27 20:58:35 UTC 2017

Hi,

> On 28 Jun 2017, at 1:29 am, Daryl Rose <darylrose at outlook.com> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know what happened to the provisioning entitlement in v2.6 and how do I provision the proxy to the primary SW server?

All entitlements except Virtualization (which auto-applies the packages required to visualise the VMs on the host) were removed in Spacewalk 2.5.

Every registered host automatically gets a Management and Provisioning entitlement, so you don’t need to add it manually. To install Spacewalk Proxy, just install the full Spacewalk client (from the client repo), register the host with Spacewalk and run the install.

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496