[Spacewalk-list] Channel/repository deleted but packages remain.

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at netatlantic.com
Thu Mar 2 16:34:18 UTC 2017

Hello, all.

I recently did some maintenance to our Spacewalk 2.6 server, which included removing some no longer needed channels, and their associated repositories.  I thought this would also remove the packages associated with the channels.  Wrong.  The packages are still on the server, and running my standard clean-up tools (swalk-clean-old-packages.py and spacewalk-data-fsck) aren't removing them.  I'd like to remove these packages and reclaim disk space.  How can I accomplish this?

With thanks.