[Spacewalk-list] Switching the jabberd database to sqlite/pgsql

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Sat Mar 4 20:26:37 UTC 2017

Hi,

> On 5 Mar 2017, at 7:08 am, Avi Miller <avi.miller at oracle.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> On 4 Mar 2017, at 6:21 pm, Konstantin Raskoshnyi <konrasko at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> In tutorial you shared there's no one main point - you have to reinstall either reinstall osad on all machines or remove osad-auth.conf and restart osad.
>

> Hmm… I didn’t have to do either of these things on my clients, but I’ll add a note stating this might be necessary. Obviously removing osad-auth.conf is simpler, so I’ll just go with that.

I’m an idiot. :) I did my testing on a fresh install of Spacewalk before adding clients, so of course I didn’t have to reset their auth. I’ve added a note to both posts stating that if you already have clients, you’ll have to reset auth and restart iPad.

Thanks for the pointer!

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496