[Spacewalk-list] Errata not updating.

Haupt, Torsten Torsten.Haupt at lhw.mlu.sachsen-anhalt.de
Tue Mar 21 06:06:35 UTC 2017

Hey,

after a snapshot of the spacewalk-VM, I truncated the mentioned table and associated tables.
rhnschema=# truncate rhnErrata CASCADE;;
HINWEIS:  Truncate-Vorgang leert ebenfalls Tabelle >rhnactionerrataupdate<
HINWEIS:  Truncate-Vorgang leert ebenfalls Tabelle >rhnchannelerrata<
HINWEIS:  Truncate-Vorgang leert ebenfalls Tabelle >rhnerratabuglist<
HINWEIS:  Truncate-Vorgang leert ebenfalls Tabelle >rhnerratacve<
HINWEIS:  Truncate-Vorgang leert ebenfalls Tabelle >rhnerratacloned<
HINWEIS:  Truncate-Vorgang leert ebenfalls Tabelle >rhnerrataclonedtmp<
HINWEIS:  Truncate-Vorgang leert ebenfalls Tabelle >rhnerratafile<
HINWEIS:  Truncate-Vorgang leert ebenfalls Tabelle >rhnerratapackage<
HINWEIS:  Truncate-Vorgang leert ebenfalls Tabelle >rhnerratakeyword<
HINWEIS:  Truncate-Vorgang leert ebenfalls Tabelle >rhnerratanotificationqueue<
HINWEIS:  Truncate-Vorgang leert ebenfalls Tabelle >rhnerrataqueue<
HINWEIS:  Truncate-Vorgang leert ebenfalls Tabelle >rhnserverneededcache<
HINWEIS:  Truncate-Vorgang leert ebenfalls Tabelle >rhnerratafilechannel<
HINWEIS:  Truncate-Vorgang leert ebenfalls Tabelle >rhnerratafilepackage<
HINWEIS:  Truncate-Vorgang leert ebenfalls Tabelle >rhnerratafilepackagesource<
TRUNCATE TABLE

Then I synced my channels and it seems that all packages and erratas were imported. Last night I got the notification mails for SLES- und openSUSE-systems again.
The rhnErrata-table contains erratas for all my systems (SUSE and CentOS).
But last night I also got some sql-errors about "duplicate key value violates" again.

Torsten