[Spacewalk-list] Replacing the Jabberd database

Giles Coochey giles at coochey.net
Thu Mar 23 13:02:52 UTC 2017

I replaced the Berkeley DB with a sqlite DB, if that is what you meant

You should find a setup script for the sqlite in
/usr/share/jabberd/db-setup.sqlite

Setup wasn't too difficult, working out how to set up the SQLite
database from the script, ensuring that the database was owned by the
jabber user, and ensuring the configuration in /etc/jabberd was set up
to use it properly (sm.xml, c2s.xml)