[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk fails

Matt Moldvan matt at moldvan.com
Thu Mar 23 21:13:58 UTC 2017

I had similar issues when scaling to 6,000 or so systems and it took me
months of searching and trying different things to find enable_snapshots in
/etc/rhn/rhn.conf... After setting that to 0 Spacewalk  having the same
issue.  Try it out, it may work for you as well...

In /etc/rhn/rhn.conf:
enable_snapshots = 0