[Spacewalk-list] Re : <DKIM> Re : Re: spacewalk 2.6 - ubuntu integration trouble

user_cco at laposte.net user_cco at laposte.net
Wed Mar 29 13:01:13 UTC 2017

i have done some more test and running spacewalk-reposync under strace show me :
- that the Linking process start
- begin / commit sql statement are done without errors
- the sql statement calling store procedure named LOOKUP_PACKAGE_NEVRA fire the exit with error "Invalid channel architecture 514" as describe initially.

maybe somenone can diagnose this behaviour ?

----- Mail d'origine -----De: user cco <user_cco at laposte.net>À: spacewalk-list at redhat.comEnvoyé: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 08:17:22 +0200 (CEST)Objet: <DKIM> [Spacewalk-list] Re : Re: spacewalk 2.6 - ubuntu integration trouble

Morning,

i have updated my spacewalk installation with latest rpm available ( mean march 10th for *backend* with version -2.6.77-1.el ),

i have vérified that the DEB_CHECKSUM_TYPE is set to 'sha256' into /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/spacewalk/common/rhn_deb.py file

and the error during channel linking is always present.

maybe there are other modifications to do to have native spacewalk ubuntu integration working ?

[...]