[Spacewalk-list] CEFS Script - The create API Is Not Available To Read-Only Users

Jeff Baldwin JeffB at knowclassic.com
Wed May 3 15:46:30 UTC 2017

I am getting the following error when attempting to use the CEFS script from Steve (https://cefs.steve-meier.de/)

Fault returned from XML RPC Server, fault code -1: java.lang.SecurityException: The create API is not available to read-only API users
It seems like there was a problem while publishing the most recent errata...

The user I am leveraging is a channel administrator.   And, as best I can tell, all of this users permissions match a user I have (which works) in another Spacewalk instance.

Any thoughts/ideas?
jeff

 Jeff Baldwin

[cid:logo_cg_s.png]