[Spacewalk-list] Change /var/satellite

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Tue May 16 11:23:00 UTC 2017

Hello Chris

Once your installation is running, you could

1. Add one additional disk and mount the new file system on /var/satellite
*will be necessary copy the content of the actual /var/satellite)
or
2. Create one symlink to /var/satellite and just copy the files/structure
to your new dir
or
To change the path in the conf file, should works but I'm not sure if you
will face issue in any SW module.

Take Care.

Atenciosamente
Waldirio