[Spacewalk-list] Transition of data from Spacewalk to Red Hat Satellite 6

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Sun May 21 22:35:29 UTC 2017

Hello Shisheer, good morning

I believe you are looking for this tool -
https://github.com/Katello/katello-client-bootstrap

I'm not sure if you are or not using Satellite in your environment, one
time you confirm, on the sequence you say not * we are not currently using
Spacewalk instead of Red Hat Satellite server to manage our servers*.

Btw about your Satellite 6, my advice is up your version, we are in 6.2.9
right now and will improve a lot your environment.

Another way should be just create one script to

- Install the Satellite Cert
- Register your content host on Sat6 via AK
- Remove the systemid *referent to SW/Satellite5*

That's it., all machines will be registered on the Sat6 server.

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com
Skype: waldirio