[Spacewalk-list] API endpoint for repository 'Has signed metadata'

Sebastian Meyer meyer at b1-systems.de
Mon May 22 19:10:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

I had a look at the API to create/modify/delete repositories. I noticed
that there is an undocumented* API call createRepo which accepts a
boolean, which I assume is the 'Has signed metadata'** checkbox you can
find in the webinterface.

It seems though, that there are no API calls to check for that setting,
or set it after repo creation. Is that correct?

* client.api.getApiCallList(key) lists it in the output, but it's not in
the docs:
http://spacewalk.redhat.com/documentation/api/2.6/handlers/ChannelSoftwareHandler.html#createRepo

** introduced here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-devel/2011-March/003313.html