[Spacewalk-list] Some servers never receiving or acting on remote commands

oogiejonz at yahoo.com oogiejonz at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 16:21:34 UTC 2017

I am trying to set up all my servers to act on remote commands.  These servers are all redhat linux, all running 6.8.I set them all up the same way, with the following command --yum install -y osad; yum install -y rhncfg-actions ; cd /usr/share/rhn; wget http://myspacewalkserver/pub/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT ;/usr/bin/perl -pi -e 's/RHNS-CA-CERT/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT/g' /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date ; /sbin/service osad start ; /sbin/chkconfig --add osad ; rhn-actions-control --enable-allI have 7 servers that are just not working.  If I try to send remote commands to them they will sit there at pending forever until I login to them and manually run rhn_check..  They should be identical to all the other servers.  I've confirmed that osad is running and rhn-actions-control is enable-all.  Any ideas on what else I can check?  We are running spacewalk 2.4.