[Spacewalk-list] Issue after registering Ubuntu to spacewalk - In apt-get update

Arumugam, Saravanan(Aswath) Saravanan.Arumugam at astrazeneca.com
Wed Nov 22 13:46:29 UTC 2017

Hello,

I've setup Spacewalk server successfully and already sync'd Ubuntu 16.04 channels.

After that I've built a test Ubuntu Desktop and registered to spacewalk successfully.

After Registering - I've added spacewalk Channel details under "/etc/apt/sources.list" and "/etc/apt/sources.list.d/spacewalk.list". with the following content.

deb spacewalk://Spacewalk.server.com channels: main ubuntu-xenial-universe ubuntu-xenial-multiverse ubuntu-xenial-restricted

I've attached the Repo Details along "repo_details.txt"

After all the successful operation when I run "apt-get update" I get the following error

--error-
Reading package lists... Done
W: The repository 'spacewalk://Spacewalk.server.com channels: Release' does not have a Release file.
N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
E: Method gave invalid 400 URI Failure message: IncompleteRead: IncompleteRead(0 bytes read)
E: Method gave invalid 400 URI Failure message: IncompleteRead: IncompleteRead(0 bytes read)
E: Method gave invalid 400 URI Failure message: IncompleteRead: IncompleteRead(0 bytes read)
E: Method gave invalid 400 URI Failure message: IncompleteRead: IncompleteRead(0 bytes read)
E: Method gave invalid 400 URI Failure message: IncompleteRead: IncompleteRead(0 bytes read)
E: Method gave invalid 400 URI Failure message: IncompleteRead: IncompleteRead(0 bytes read)
E: Method gave invalid 400 URI Failure message: IncompleteRead: IncompleteRead(0 bytes read)
E: Method gave invalid 400 URI Failure message: IncompleteRead: IncompleteRead(0 bytes read)
root at ubuntu:/etc/apt#

Thank You,
Saravanan Arumugam

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.