[Spacewalk-list] Repository Sync List

Ron Skantz Ron.Skantz at barnhardt.net
Thu Nov 30 20:28:27 UTC 2017

I am currently running Spacewalk 2.6

Seems like I used to have a python script:  repo_sync_schedule.py

The script would list the current schedule for syncing each channel wit it’s repository.

Maybe it was a part of an old Spacewalk version, but I am looking for this functionality.

Anybody have ideas?

Thanks,

ron

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was addressed. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this message is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message without permission.