[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.7 with AD?

Paul-Andre Panon paul-andre.panon at avigilon.com
Fri Oct 13 00:46:03 UTC 2017

Has anybody successfully used PAM AD authentication with Spacewalk since upgrading to 2.7? I had it working with 2.6 using PBIS but that stopped working during a recent (/the?) 2.7 upgrade. I have since tried to switch pam over to using realm/sssd and the rhn-satellite settings from https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2015-November/msg00131.html

In both cases (PBIS and SSSD), I was able to successfully use AD auth for ssh login, so the pam configuration works for that; it just doesn't appear to work for us with Spacewalk anymore.

Thanks,

Paul-Andre Panon
Senior systems administrator

Office: 604.629.5182 ext 2341 Mobile: 604.679.1617
Support: 888.281.5182 | avigilon.com