[Spacewalk-list] SpaceWalk 2.7 no updates available in GUI no updates on clientss

Berrigan, Patrick M Patrick.Berrigan at mantech.com
Mon Oct 23 17:15:48 UTC 2017

Currently running CentOS7.

I am having an issue where my SpaceWalk server is not displaying any updates being available for my clients. I only have two clients, a Syslog server and the spacewalk server itself. Both are registered in spacewalk and performing a yum repolist shows that they are subscribed to the correct channels. The repos in the channel are populating correctly as I can see the package count increase as the nightly syncs finish. I have restarted taskomatic and have ensured that the name in up2date matches the cert of the SpaceWalk server.

I have also increased the max java memory to 3GB after checking the log of rhn_taskomatic_daemon. There wasn't any errors about memory but I read that this sometimes is the cause.

OSAD works normally on both clients as I can run simple reboot commands from the SpaceWalk web GUI.

Anyone else have any thoughts on resolving this issue?

VR,

Patrick Berrigan
Systems Engineer
ManTech International Corporation
Patrick.berrigan at mantech.com
COMM (703) 654-9149

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein and may contain proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or believe that you received this email in error, please take immediate action to notify the sender of the apparent error by reply e-mail; permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments from your computer; and do not disseminate, distribute, use, or copy this message and any attachments.