[Spacewalk-list] How to Sync Ubuntu Repos in spacewalk 2.7

Arumugam, Saravanan(Aswath) Saravanan.Arumugam at astrazeneca.com
Thu Oct 26 09:16:02 UTC 2017

Hello,

I’m currently using Spacewalk 2.7 version to manage CentOS, Oracle Linux.

I’m planning to include Ubuntu to sync the packages via spacewalk. But I was not able to sync them.

Is there any way I can use spacewalk to sync Ubuntu Packages.

P.S : Tried the GIT HUB script for ubuntu, but it fails ☹

Thank You,
Saravanan Arumugam

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.