[Spacewalk-list] Upgrading to 2.7 with existing Ubuntu Repositories

Michael Ward Michael.Ward at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Sep 28 01:07:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

Apologies if I've missed this information, but from what I've pieced together from the mailing list, in order for Ubuntu repositories to work correctly after upgrading to Spacewalk 2.7, all packages for Ubuntu need to be removed, and then the channels re-sync'd ?

Can you please confirm:

a)       That this information is correct,

b)      If so, Is there a documented process on the correct way to perform this, and

c)       Should this be added to the 2.7 Upgrade notes ?

Regards,
Michael Ward.