[Spacewalk-list] SElinux and spacewalk/cobbler

Dillon Mills dmills at qualcomm.com
Fri Sep 29 18:31:10 UTC 2017

Hey all,

I recently started trying to get kickstart snippets/trees/distributions set up in my Spacewalk (2.6) server.

I'm making progress, but I have been spending the last day making custom SElinux policies every step of the way.  So far, all the policies appear to be the tomcat process performing some file actions against something in a spacewalk-related context type.

I'm curious if this is expected behavior?  Or do I have something typed wrong?

Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone has any comments.  Thanks!