[Spacewalk-list] RollBack issue

Yakin, Francis Francis.Yakin at windriver.com
Tue Apr 3 20:28:51 UTC 2018

1) For example I have a system named "abc", it has 32 packages needed to be patched
2) Before I patch "abc" , I created a snapshot tags, called "abc-snapshot-tag", this is will take a snap on the system with 32 packages needed.
3) then I upgrade the system, the result is successful, now "abc" packages is 0
4) then I went to provisioning - > snapshot tag , showing the tag name "abc-snapshot-tag", click on that , Rollback to Snaphot
5) then I went to event - > history - > it's successful the downgrade, but the system stil showing 0 packages, it should be 32, because I roll back before I upgraded

Francis