[Spacewalk-list] How To force Spacewalk to redownload all pacakage in a repo?

Thomas Schweikle tschweikle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:28:35 UTC 2018

Hi!

I've created a channel, added a repository, then started to sync this
newly created channel. Worked so far, but: only 15 packages are
synced. The repository holds 125!

Now I have tried to download missing packages using

# /usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync -c ol6-i386-winswitch -t yum
15:24:28 ======================================
15:24:28 | Channel: ol6-i386-winswitch
15:24:28 ======================================
15:24:28 Sync of channel started.
15:24:28 Repo URL: https://winswitch.org/dists/CentOS/6/i386/
15:24:29 Packages in repo:               125
15:24:29 No new packages to sync.
15:24:29 Repo https://winswitch.org/dists/CentOS/6/i386/ has 0 errata.
15:24:30 Sync of channel completed in 0:00:02.
15:24:30 Total time: 0:00:02

But without success. Any idea how I could force spacewalk to sync all
available packages from upspream repo?

--
Thomas