[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk capability question

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 18:30:40 UTC 2018

Hello all

About OSAd, only if you would like to execute the command like *real time*,
by default clients will pull the information from SW Server every 4h *the
minimum to be configured is 1h*.

You can use the SSM to do that and will be necessary install some packages
on the client side just to enable the remote execution and another
features. You will be able to find all information on the list history or
here [1]

Please let us know if you have any additional question or concern.

[1].
https://www.amazon.com/Spacewalk-Satellite-Project-solution-management-ebook/dp/B071DDQ4W2/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Atenciosamente
Waldirio