[Spacewalk-list] Skipping CESA-2018:0648 since not all packages are present

Clouse, Raymond raymond.clouse at hireright.com
Tue Apr 17 22:29:57 UTC 2018

I've got errata set up for our Spacewalk server and we're getting this error:

INFO: Architecture is not specified, will try to determine it based on the channel properties of 'centos-7'
INFO: Setting the OS variant to CentOS, if this is wrong please add the --redhat option
INFO: Server uk01llus01p.data.hireright.com is running API version 20
INFO: Your API version is supported
INFO: Authentication on uk01llus01p.data.hireright.com successful
INFO: User has administrator access to this server
INFO: Checking if channel centos-7 exists on uk01llus01p.data.hireright.com
INFO: Determining architecture for channel centos-7
INFO: Detected architecture 'x86_64' for channel 'centos-7'
INFO: Listing all packages in centos-7
INFO: Listing all errata in centos-7 on uk01llus01p.data.hireright.com
INFO: Processing CESA-2018:0648 (Important CentOS 7 thunderbird Security Update)
INFO: Skipping CESA-2018:0648 since not all packages are present
INFO:    this should be fixed by the next channel sync, or the errata is already superseded by another one

As none of our servers run X we shouldn't care about errata for Thunderbird, but since it was complaining I installed it anyway.  But the error message persists.

Can anyone advise on what's going on or what I can do to get the errata properly?

Thanks,
--
Ray Clouse | Senior Systems Application Engineer | 3349 Michelson Drive Suite 150 | Irvine, CA 92612
949.428.5880 [o] | 949.870.6935 [m]