[Spacewalk-list] Roll back doesn't happend

Yakin, Francis Francis.Yakin at windriver.com
Thu Apr 19 23:48:22 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I need some help.

I created a Snap shot - and Tag it before I did the patching on one of our CentOS 7.4 client. It has 170 packages needed to be upgraded.

Patched it ( clear it become 0 packages needed to be upgrade) and we tried to roll back from the snapshot, but it didn't happened.
It should back to 170 packages, but it just doesn't work.

I tried to run rhn-profile-sync, and still not working.

Thanks

Francis Yakin | IT System Admin |  direct: 510-749-2027
500 Wind River Way, Alameda, CA  94501
[cid:image001.png at 01D12D0C.E17713F0]<http://www.windriver.com/>
AN INTEL COMPANY