[Spacewalk-list] [EXTERNAL] Re: Kickstart but do not register

Robert Paschedag robert.paschedag at web.de
Wed Aug 1 09:39:20 UTC 2018

Am 1. August 2018 10:04:59 MESZ schrieb "Dacre, Alex" <Alex.Dacre at cirrus.com>:
>Hi Robert,
>
>Thanks, but I can't see any options to not run rhnreg_ks as part of the
>kickstart.
>
>Any pointers? We're running Spacewalk 2.8.
>
>Thanks,
>Alex

Well... Maybe I'm using it "the wrong way" but all of my kickstart files are the ones, created by the OS installers (from a manual installation), imported into spacewalk and modified to fit my needs.

The registration is a "post-process" within this kickstart. So if I would remove the "rhnreg_ks" line, no client would be registered.

Robert
--
sent from my mobile device