[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-repo-sync gives "HTTPS Error 401 - Unauthorized" for ULN repository

Andrei Popenta andrei.popenta at visma.com
Thu Aug 2 12:47:42 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm running spacewalk 2.7 and would like to get ULN repo sync working.
I tried to find the  spacewalk-backend-2.7.139-1.0.2, but with no luck.  (
i checked http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/2.7/RHEL/7/ )
Can you please let me know if the fixed version for spacewalk-backend has
been released or not ?

Also, if I have a valid support contract for Extended Oracle Linux Support
(OL5 for example) would I be able to sync that repo to spacewalk ?
Thanks and regards,

Andrei Popența