[Spacewalk-list] strange behavior with SW 2.7 and Debian 8 Clients

Thomas Müller 4thomasmueller at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 10:35:52 UTC 2018

Hello,

I've got it fixed by a dirty way.
in /var/cache/rhn/repodata/<debian channel>

mv Packages Packages.orig
mv Packages.gz Packages.gz.orig
cat Packages.orig | sed '/^\Package:/a Multi-Arch: allowed' > Packages
cp Packages Packages.raw
gzip Packages
mv Packages.raw Packages

Resigning via secureApt.sh, on clients apt-get update.
works on 3 testsystems :-)
Debian9 has right now no problem

Many thanks.

--