[Spacewalk-list] SpaceWalk say Satellite certificate is expired

Jason W. Lewis jwlewis at microcenter.com
Wed Aug 8 15:37:17 UTC 2018

Valencia,

Are you running version 2.4 or another old release of SpaceWalk?  We just had this happen to us.  I found a lot of info online about how to update the certificate, but in the end, we had to upgrade SpaceWalk; it was the only way (that I could find) to actually get the cert updated.

--
Jason Lewis
Senior Systems Engineer @Micro Electronics, Inc.