[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk - remote command option - rhncfg-actions RPM lo not found

Graeme Fowler G.E.Fowler at lboro.ac.uk
Sat Aug 11 22:40:33 UTC 2018

Yes, it is:

[root at server #] yum info rhncfg-actions
Installed Packages
Name        : rhncfg-actions
Arch        : noarch
Version     : 5.10.122
Release     : 1.el7.centos
Size        : 1.0 k
Repo        : installed
>From repo   : spacewalk-client
Summary     : Spacewalk Configuration Client Actions
URL         : https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk
Licence     : GPLv2
Description : The code required to run configuration actions scheduled via the
            : RHN Classic website or Red Hat Satellite or Spacewalk.

See the 'From repo' section.

Graeme