[Spacewalk-list] GPG for RPMs

Joaquin Henriquez joaquin.henriquez at countercept.com
Mon Aug 13 13:53:10 UTC 2018

Hi,

I proceed to create a repo and then a channel.
On the Channel on the GPG section I put:
GPG key URL --> http://packages.elastic.co/GPG-KEY-elasticsearch

But then running yum upgrade on a client machine (I get the proper channel):
Dependencies Resolved

==========================================================================================================================================================================
Package                                     Arch                             Version                              Repository                                        Size
==========================================================================================================================================================================
Updating:
python-setuptools                           noarch                           27.3.0-1                             elasticseach_curator_4                           480 k

Transaction Summary
Upgrade  1 Package

Total size: 480 k
Is this ok [y/d/N]: y
Downloading packages:
warning: /var/cache/yum/x86_64/7/elasticseach_curator_4/packages/python-setuptools-27.3.0-1.noarch.rpm: Header V4 RSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID d88e42b4: NOKEY

Public key for python-setuptools-27.3.0-1.noarch.rpm is not installed