[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk - remote command option - rhncfg-actions RPM not found

Dave Thoms dave.t at truhearing.com
Mon Aug 13 17:23:37 UTC 2018

Sorry about the missing carriage returns:
(the double spacing is not in the original file)

[root at dev_1 yum.repos.d]# cat spacewalk.repo

[spacewalk]

name=Spacewalk

baseurl=https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/@spacewalkproject/spacewalk-2.8/epel-7-$basearch/

gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-spacewalk-2.8

enabled=1

gpgcheck=1

[root at dev_1 yum.repos.d]#