[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk - remote command option - rhncfg-actions RPM not found

Bruce Wainer bruce at brucewainer.com
Tue Aug 14 12:52:17 UTC 2018

None of my systems have spacewalk-client defined as a .repo file (in fact
all systems have local repository files disabled completely), they all are
assigned to a channel that has this repository attached. The GPG keys are
distributed via kickstart when a new system is set up, or if I need to
install new keys afterwards I do it via Remote Execution (which I
understand for you would be a chicken-and-egg problem) (command I run is
"rpm --import [url of key file online]" which works on both EPEL and
Fedora, anything rpm based).

Bruce Wainer