[Spacewalk-list] Fw: Aw: debian errata to spacewalk

Andrei Popenta andrei.popenta at visma.com
Tue Aug 14 14:32:18 UTC 2018

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply.
I tried the process but it's not quite working for me.

I've executed getDebianAnnouncements.py which downloaded the announcements
in /tmp/debian_security/
Next I run parseDebian.py which outputs:
Processing patch 1/542 (file: 2018-msg00099.html)
Message not parseable
[...]
Processing patch 542/542 (file: 2018-msg00035.html)
Message not parseable
No security announcements available or parseable. Bye.

Here is the content of one of the messages(2018-msg00200.html):
https://pastebin.com/ktinBPLb
Has my html file been converted as expected or not?
I have python2-html2text version 2016.9.19 release 1.el7 installed.

Thanks,
Andrei