[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk - remote command option - rhncfg-actions RPM not found

Guy Matz guymatz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 17:48:26 UTC 2018

I found that some of the RPMs in the client repo had been signed by the GPG
key in the "server" repo, so client machines had to have imported both GPG
keys in order to be able to install RPMs from the client repo.

Is that intentional?  Seems like someone is signing some of the client RPMs
with the wrong key.