[Spacewalk-list] Fw: Aw: debian errata to spacewalk

Andrei Popenta andrei.popenta at visma.com
Tue Aug 21 14:13:32 UTC 2018

Hi,

thank you guys, I managed to get everything working.

I've noticed one issue with parseUbuntu.py - if the file is encoded in
UTF-8, parseUbuntu.py will not be able to identify all packages and in this
case the resulting xml will not have packages for
( USN-3728-1,USN-3729-1,USN-3731-1,USN-3736-1,USN-3739-1 and USN-3745-1) -
I've tested on the announcements from August only.
To fix this, before running parseUbuntu.py I converted the downloaded file
to ascii.

Hope this will help anybody else who encountered this issue.

Andrei