[Spacewalk-list] HTTPD Version

Snyder, Alexander Alexander.Snyder2 at earlywarning.com
Fri Dec 7 21:49:13 UTC 2018

I'm currently using Spacewalk 2.7, and it comes bundled with httpd24-httpd-2.4.27, which is affected by "CVE-2017-15715".

I'm trying to find the httpd24-httpd version bundled with Spacewalk 2.80.

Would it be suggested to upgrade to 2.8, or should upgrading with httpd24-httpd-2.4.34-7.el7.x86_64.rpm be sufficient.

Any help on that is appreciated.

Thank you.

Alexander Snyder  |  Linux Systems Administrator
Direct 480.426.2081
After Hours: 480.656.6969
Email alexander.snyder2 at earlywarning.com<mailto:alexander.snyder2 at earlywarning.com>
www.earlywarning.com<http://www.earlywarning.com/>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D46A16.1B20B4A0]
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D46A16.1B20B4A0]Please consider the environment before printing this message
This email transmission may contain confidential and/or private information, which is the property of the sender. The information in this email or attachments thereto is intended for the attention and the use only of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the contents of this email transmission, or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited. Should you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete and destroy all copies of the original message.