[Spacewalk-list] Internal Server Error - Snapshot Rollback

P.Cookson at bham.ac.uk P.Cookson at bham.ac.uk
Tue Dec 11 10:33:00 UTC 2018

Hi all

I have Spacewalk 2.8 installed on an Oracle Linux 7.6 system using the integral PostgreSQL database.

Today I created a Snapshot Tag, prior to patching a small amount of packages, on an Oracle 6 system. When I tried to Rollback to this Snapshot Tag, from the Web UI, I received an "Internal Server Error" and no Rollback occurred. The Rollback worked fine, yesterday, when I patched just one of these packages though. Any ideas?

Regards

Philip Cookson
Linux Administrator (Contractor)
IT Services