[Spacewalk-list] [EXTERNAL] Spacewalk 2.8 - Patching RHEL 6/7 Servers

Raymond Setchfield raymond.setchfield at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:43:08 UTC 2018

Hi Phil

I would be very interested in knowing if you got this working, as this is
something which I have been attempting to do.

I resolved this issue which you are experiencing by doing the following;

copy the redhat-uep.pem to your spacewalk server to the following location

#> /usr/share/pki/ca-trust-source/anchors/redhat-uep.pem

run

#> update-ca-trust

But from there I ran into authentication issues.

If you get further than I please let me know

Ray