[Spacewalk-list] Rollback to Snapshot - Internal Server Error

P.Cookson at bham.ac.uk P.Cookson at bham.ac.uk
Fri Dec 14 14:14:10 UTC 2018

Hi all

I have a new environment with Spacewalk 2.8 installed on RHEL 7. Also, I appear to have successfully synced RHEL 6/7 repositories and patched client systems from them. However, subsequently, I've tagged a Snapshot but if I try and Rollback to this Snapshot I get an "Internal Server Error" and nothing happens. I've seen some reference, in the lists, to issues with rollback but no solutions yet. Does anyone know why I might be experiencing this?

Regards
Phil