[Spacewalk-list] Managing Debian

Neal Gompa ngompa13 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 23:17:22 UTC 2018

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 5:04 PM William Hongach
<William.Hongach at marist.edu> wrote:

> Good Afternoon,
>
> I am currently managing RHEL and SLES within Spacewalk, but I would like to expand this to Debian clients as well.  I did some initial research and I have discovered documentation that is either out of date or expired/broken links.
>
> Can someone direct me to useful, reasonably up-to-date documentation regarding Spacewalk package installation and registration of Debian clients?  Thanks in advance.

This was covered some time ago on this mailing list:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2018-September/msg00059.html

When Spacewalk 2.9 arrives, the development team will have updated
documentation, as that work was upstreamed for the 2.9 release.